The LASIK Vision Institute® makes LASIK eye surgery affordable.
If you are considering a LASIK procedure, you may be wondering, “What is the cost of LASIK surgery? Will I be able to afford a LASIK treatment?” The cost of LASIK surgery will vary depending on the procedure that is right for your vision correction.
The LASIK Vision Institute strives to offer some of the most competitive rates and transparent pricing to make your cost of LASIK surgery clear-cut and up front. There are many options that help make LASIK eye surgery more affordable for you.
Request a Free LASIK ConsultationBOOK NOW
The LASIK Vision Institute® offers:
- Clear LASIK Pricing – We provide a clear, predictable LASIK price that is relative to your eye prescription and laser eye surgery needs. This price is reviewed at your FREE LASIK Consultation/Pre-operative exam*. With our up front pricing, you will not be left wondering what you will pay, nor will you be taken by surprise by an inflated bill following a procedure!.
- Financing – At The LASIK Vision Institute, we have a variety of options that fit most budgets. We will work with you to help you choose the best financing option for your needs. It takes minutes to see if you qualify for financing, and over 90% of our patients qualify for our affordable financing options. We offer low monthly payment options that fit seamlessly into your budget. Additionally, some programs feature no money down!
Combine our affordable financing with your resources.
In addition to your financing options through The LASIK Vision Institute, there are other options you can explore to help reduce the cost of LASIK surgery. Consider whether any of the following options may apply to you:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – Do you have a flexible spending account through your employer? Many patients use these tax-free funds and apply them to the cost of LASIK eye surgery. Once you complete your Free LASIK Consultation /Pre-operative exam*, you can decide how much you would like to contribute from your flex spending or saving program.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – Do you have money set aside for health care expenses? Health saving accounts can be used to pay for medical expenses without the funds being subject to income tax. After your Free LASIK Consultation /Pre-operative exam*, you can decide how much you would like to contribute from your HSA toward your LASIK surgery.
- Insurance Coverage Discounts – Many patients are eligible for a discount on LASIK procedures from their companies’ vision or health plans. The LASIK Vision Institute also offers an insurance matching discount! LVI’s insurance match program will match the insurance discount benefits up to 20% of the cost of the procedure. (Cannot be combined with other offers) Check with your company’s Human Resources department or with your insurance provider to see if your plan provides a discount for LASIK surgery. Learn more details from our LASIK Specialists at your Free Consultation.
- Tax Refunds – many patients put aside money they are getting back to invest in improved vision. This is a great way to offset the cost of LASIK surgery with unfound money.
- CareCredit – You can apply for a healthcare credit card through CareCredit. With CareCredit you may qualify for special financing offers† to help make LASIK more affordable for you.
The LASIK Vision Institute provides Better Vision at a Better Value.
At The LASIK Vision Institute, our LASIK vision correction is safe, easy, and affordable. You too can see why hundreds of thousands of patients have chosen The LASIK Vision Institute for better vision at a better value. There is no reason to wait. Schedule a Free Consultation today and ask our LASIK Specialists for more information on the cost of LASIK.