As you learn more about laser vision correction, you’re sure to have some questions about the cost of LASIK eye surgery. To make LASIK as accessible as possible, The LASIK Vision Institute offers a number of options to help patients manage the cost of vision correction. Ahead, we’ll help you understand the cost of LASIK, along with the financial tools available for fitting vision correction into your budget.
The Cost of LASIK in Clear Terms
Financing your LASIK vision correction doesn’t have to be complicated. We always aim to offer competitive, affordable pricing, and provide financing or savings options to help meet your needs. Here are a few of the most popular tools for covering the cost of LASIK eye surgery:
- Clear LASIK Pricing – With the LASIK Vision Institute, you never have to guess about the cost of your procedure. During your free LASIK consultation, we’ll review your LASIK cost based on your prescription and vision correction needs. We’ll also be happy to answer any questions you may have about the procedure and how we make LASIK more affordable.
Request a Free LASIK ConsultationBOOK NOW
- Financing Options – Our financing programs give you the flexibility to fit a payment plan into your budget. Most of our patients qualify for one of our financing options, and we’ll work with you to identify the best financing plan for your needs.
- Insurance Coverage Discounts – Did you know that your vision or health insurance may help pay for your LASIK vision correction? The LASIK Vision Institute also offers an insurance matching program, and will match your insurance company’s contribution for up to 20 percent of the procedure’s cost. Consult your individual policy or your company’s HR department to learn more about insurance coverage for LASIK.
- HSA and FSA – Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) offer an income tax-free option to save for qualified medical expenses. Using funds from your HSA or FSA to cover your LASIK cost is simple, and you’ll have an opportunity to learn about how much of these funds you can apply toward your procedure during your LASIK consultation. Not sure if you have an FSA or HSA account? Ask your employer about opportunities to enroll.
- Tax Refunds – Expecting a tax return this year? Use your tax refund to help pay for LASIK! Many of our patients use their tax returns to help offset the cost of their procedure and make LASIK at The LASIK Vision Institute even more affordable.
If you don’t see a financing or savings option that fits your needs, don’t worry! We work hard to make LASIK eye surgery affordable for everyone, and we’ll work with you to find a solution for your budget.