Amazing Vision. Amazing Price.
Save $1100 on LASIK!
Offer expires 02/29/2024
Your pals at the Lasik Vision Institute knows that every one of our patients is unique, as well as their LASIK Journey. We focus on learning about you, your expectations and how we can provide you with world-class patient care. It’s easy to get started, schedule your in-person consultation to take your first step to your new vision:
Start Your LASIK Journey Today!
We understand choosing the right LASIK eye surgeon is a huge part of the final decision making process. We make vision correction as convenient as possible with LASIK eye surgery centers across the country so you don’t have to travel far to find a great doctor and an affordable price.
Am I A Candidate For LASIK Eye Surgery?
Potential candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- If you have diabetes or certain autoimmune diseases, they must be controlled to be a good candidate for LASIK eye surgery.
- Certain health conditions may require medications that can slow or prevent healing. You should tell your surgeon about all the medications you are taking and have taken in the last year.
- Because certain medications can slow healing, you should tell your LASIK physicians about medications you are taking or have recently taken, so they can help ensure your healing is safe and fast, as recovery from LASIK eye surgery should be.
- While hormonal fluctuations caused by pregnancy can impact vision stability, please consult with your LASIK physicians and health care professionals about how soon after you welcome your new addition to the family you can enjoy your LASIK. We know fussing with your glasses or contact lenses in the middle of the night when you’re exhausted and want to crawl back into bed as quickly as possible is no fun!
Are You Interested In A Virtual Consultation?
Here’s What To Expect:
- We will get to know you, your visual needs and what you expect from your journey. This information will be relayed to your medical team to setup the best possible experience.
- You can ask any and all questions about the procedure, process and affordability. We want you to feel confident and comfortable in your decision.
- We will explain the LASIK Journey, and how we can customize it to your needs and schedule. There are many options and ways we can make it work for you.
- We will provide pricing details and work to find convenient appointment options.
What Is The Cost of LASIK?
If you are considering a LASIK procedure, you may be wondering, “What’s the cost of LASIK?” The cost of LASIK surgery will vary depending on the procedure that is right for your vision correction. In addition to your financing options through The LASIK Vision Institute, there are other options you can explore to help reduce the cost of LASIK surgery. Consider whether any of the following options may apply to you:
Many patients are eligible for a discount on LASIK procedures from their companies’ vision or health plans. The LASIK Vision Institute also offers an insurance matching discount! LVI’s insurance match program will match the insurance discount benefits up to 20% of the cost of the procedure. (Cannot be combined with other offers) Check with your company’s HR department or with your insurance provider to see if your plan provides a discount for LASIK surgery.
Did you know that you can apply for a healthcare credit card through CareCredit? With CareCredit you may qualify for special financing offers† to help make LASIK more affordable for you. †Subject to credit approval. Visit carecredit.com for details.
Do you have money set aside for health care expenses? Health saving accounts can be used to pay for medical expenses without the funds being subject to income tax. After your Free LASIK Consultation /Pre-operative exam*, you can decide how much you would like to contribute from your HSA toward your LASIK surgery.
Do you have a flexible spending account through your employer? Many patients use these tax-free funds and apply them to the cost of LASIK eye surgery. Once you complete your Free LASIK Consultation /Pre-operative exam*, you can decide how much you would like to contribute from your flex spending or saving program.
many patients put aside money they are getting back to invest in improved vision. This is a great way to offset the cost of LASIK surgery with unfound money.
What Our Patients Are Saying About Their LASIK Procedure
LASIK Patient Story: Pollette G.
“When you’re done, you open your eyes, and you have the gift of sight. The moment that I was able to see for the first time, I did ask myself: Wow, why did I wait so long?”Pollette G.’s LASIK Experience
LASIK Patient Story: Ali Krieger
We’re excited to share with you that professional soccer player, Ali Krieger, received Custom LASIK eye surgery with us to help improve her vision and provide less dependence on glasses and contacts.Ali Krieger’s LASIK Experience
LASIK Patient Story: Cole Anthony
Cole Anthony, an experienced professional basketball player, is now enjoying the benefits of having clear vision to help him continue to perform at the highest level on and off the court.Cole Anthony’s LASIK Experience
LASIK Patient Story: Kirk Cousins
We’re honored to partner with Mr. Cousins as he continues his professional career following LASIK surgery that has improved his vision and reduced his dependency on glasses and contacts.Kirk Cousins’ LASIK Experience
Find a LASIK Vision Institute Vision Center Near You
Find Your Vision Center
We’re located nationwide – it’s easy to find a LASIK Vision Center near you.