Serving Patients At:
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
With over 20 years of experience, Dr. Michael Pingree is a skilled laser eye surgeon who specializes in LASIK and cataract surgery. He practices family eye care where he helps patients manage ocular diseases like glaucoma and macular degeneration.
Dr. Pingree earned both his undergraduate and medical degrees from the University of Utah before continuing to the University of Wisconsin to complete his ophthalmology residency.
Dr. Pingree has served as an Adjunct Assistant Professor at both the John A. Moran Eye Center at the University of Utah and the VA Medical Center. As a member of the Vision Committee for Latter Day Saint Charities, he has gone on many humanitarian visits to countries like Ethiopia, Peru, and Panama among others.
In his free time, Dr. Pingree likes to play basketball, ski, mountain bike, and spend quality time with his wife, six children, and grandson.
EDUCATION | TRAINING
- The University of Utah, B.A., Spanish
- University of Utah, M.D.
- University of Utah Hospitals/Clinics, Internal medicine/ophthalmology Internship
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals/Clinics, Ophthalmology Residency
MEMBERSHIPS | AFFILIATIONS
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Board-Certified
- American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery