Julian Procope, M.D. is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. Dr. Procope received his Doctor of Medicine degree from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and completed a fellowship in refractive surgery at the Corneal Consultants of Indiana. He specializes in LASIK and has performed over 20,000 vision corrective procedures. Dr. Procope has published several articles on medical and surgical eye care, and is a contributing author in two textbooks on corneal and refractive surgery.
Dr. Procope has also served on an international panel of LASIK surgeons and has served as an instructor in LASIK for the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Dr. Procope’s goal is to deliver truly individualized and personal care in a comfortable and relaxing setting. In his free time, Dr. Procope enjoys competing in triathlons, playing golf and tennis. He also enjoys traveling.
EDUCATION | TRAINING
- Corneal Consultants of Indiana, Fellowship in Refractive Surgery
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, M.D.
- Johns Hopkins University, B.A.
MEMBERSHIPS | AFFILIATIONS
- American Academy of Ophthalmology, Board Certified
- American Medical Association
- International Society of Refractive Surgery
- Pennsylvania Medical Society