COVID-19: What Safety Precautions Are Centers Taking?
Your Safety Is Important to Us
The safety of our patients and team members is our first priority. Our centers continue to strictly follow the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines to ensure that we can safely provide LASIK services in our communities. In some centers, we are adjusting hours to most efficiently and effectively meet the needs of our patients and communities.
Watch Now: New Opening Safety Precautions
Here are some of the precautions local centers are taking to help keep you safe:
- Prior to all appointments, all patients and visitors will be asked if they currently have or have had in the last two weeks a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, and if they have had contact with anyone infected with COVID-19.
- Patients will have their temperature taken upon arrival to the center. Team members will also have daily temperature checks.
- Centers will continue to follow strict cleaning and disinfection practices.
- Centers will follow social distancing guidelines by limiting the number of people inside a center.
- Staff will wear masks and patients will be asked to wear masks or face coverings as well.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we take these extra precautions to provide the safest environment possible for all who visit and work in our centers.
For any questions about your appointment, please call your center.
For information on COVID-19 prevention, symptoms and what to do if you’re feeling sick, please visit the CDC website or contact your state health department hotline.