Marshall Hill, D.O. is in active-duty military, where he is Chief of Ophthalmology and Chief of Warfighter Refractive Surgery Program at Winn Army Community Hospital in Georgia. Dr. Hill specializes in cataract and refractive surgery, including LASIK, PRK, and ICL surgeries and has performed thousands of laser refractive surgeries. Dr. Hill does research in patient experience and comfort during surgical and postoperative periods of refractive surgery.
Dr. Hill is happily married to a wonderful wife and 4 incredible children. He enjoys spending time with family, especially at the beach; playing sports — basketball, golf; serving in my church community.
EDUCATION | TRAINING
- Brigham Young University, B.S. in Exercise Science, Graduated with Honors
- Still University – Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, D.O., Graduated with Honors
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Internship and Residency, Served as Chief Resident
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFLILATIONS
- Active-duty Army since 2016
- Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Member of American Osteopathic Association
- Member of Society of Military Ophthalmologists
Member of Collegium Aesculapium Medical Society