Dr. Kenneth Farr, M.D.
Meet Dr. Kenneth Farr, M.D., an independent laser eye surgeon at The LASIK Vision Institute locations below. Schedule a free evaluation today.
Dr. Kenneth Farr specializes in cataract surgery, lens implants,refractive and LASIK surgeries, as well as eyelid plastic surgery. Dr. Farr serves as a clinical instructor at the Storm Eye Institute, Medical University of South Carolina and has maintained his private practice in the Hilton Head community since 2001.
EDUCATION • TRAINING
Dr. Farr graduated cum laude from the University of Alabama School of Medicine and completed his residency at the MUSC Storm Eye Institute, where he was selected chief resident. After residency, Dr. Farr served as an ophthalmologist with the U.S. Air Force and was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal for Excellence. Dr. Kenneth Farr is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS • HONORS
Dr. Farr maintains membership, fellowships, and/or certification status with the following groups and associations:
- Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Certified Alcon Wavelight LASIK Surgeon
- Member of the American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery
- Member of the American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Certified VISX Laser LASIK Surgeon
- Member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Medical Director of SunGate Medical Center
- Medical Director of Island Medical Spa
Find Out About Other LASIK Surgeons:
David G. O'Day
Dr. O’Day completed his undergraduate studies at Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana, graduating cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry. He went on to Georgetown University...